NWRCC YOUTH/CHILDREN'S MINISTRY COORDINATOR POSITION - NOW TAKING APPLICATIONS
The Northwest Regional Christian Church is now receiving applications for a part-time position: Youth/Children's Ministry Coordinator. The Youth/Children's Ministry Coordinator will provide leadership to coordinate and support youth and children’s ministries in the Northwest Regional Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). A full job description and requirements can be downloaded at: https://www.disciplesnw.org/sites/default/files/doc/YouthChildrenMinCoordinator-JobDescription2017.pdf
Interested applicants should prepare and send the following items, via email, to Amber Saladino, Office Manager, NWRCC: email@example.com. Application deadline is November 30, 2017.
- Cover letter.
- One page resume including names/contact info for 2-3 references.
- Statement of Interest that addresses the following 4 areas:
- In light of the Vision/Mission statement for the Northwest Regional Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), how do you see your gifts as they align with the role of Youth/Children’s Ministry Coordinator as helping the region live out its mission and vision? (view Vision/Mission statement here: https://www.disciplesnw.org/article/our-mission-vision-and-core-values)
- In light of the attached job description, describe your particular gifts in relation to this ministry and why you are interested in the position.
- Describe your history of involvement working with children or youth, pastors, parents and other volunteers in a church setting.
- Describe or highlight your gifts and abilities as they relate to project management, event planning and budget management.