NWRCC Regional Assembly Voting Delegates: Who They Are, How Many, Reporting
There are a variety of ways a person may be designated a Voting Delegate for an NWRCC Regional Assembly. Please review the By-Laws excerpt below and then review your congregation's data for their allowed number of delegates. At the bottom of this page, a designated representative (minister, board chairperson, office administrator, etc) may complete the Voting Delegates Worksheet electronically.
From the NWRCC By-Laws
ARTICLE VIII - REGIONAL ASSEMBLY
1. From Congregation
- Each congregation is entitled to designate three (3) voting representatives and may designate alternates if desired. Congregations are entitled to one (1) additional voting delegate for each one hundred (100) members or fraction there of over 200 participating members.
- Each congregation is entitled to designate one (1) additional representative and alternate under the age of twenty (20) years.
- Participating membership of congregations will be determined using the most recent Year Book and Directory of The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
- Each congregation will be notified of the Regional Assembly at least ninety (90) days in advance. Notice will include the number of voting representatives to which each congregation is entitled.
- Certification of the names of congregational voting representatives and alternates must be sent to the office of the NWRCC prior to the Assembly. Under extenuating circumstances late certification may be processed at the Assembly.
2. Members of the Board of Directors shall be voting representatives
3. Ordained and Commissioned clergy with standing in the NWRCC shall be voting representatives
Membership figures from the 2017 Year Book appear in the parenthesis following the church names below and the number of delegates listed INCLUDES the one person under age 20.
The Voting Delegates Worksheet should be returned to the NWRCC by April 20, 2018 either by mail or via the electronic form below.
|Anchorage||FCC||100||4||Richland||NW United Protestant||110||4|
|Bellingham||FCC||100||4||Seattle||All Pilgrims CC||100||4|
|Bremerton||FCC||128||4||Lake City CC||55||4|
|Chelan||Chelan CC||30||4||Northwest CC||56||4|
|Clarkston||FCC||140||4||Queen Anne CC||34||4|
|Creston||Creston CC||90||4||University CC||57||4|
|Ephrata||Memorial CC||38||4||Welcome Table||43||4|
|Everett||Crystal CC||11||4||Spokane||Country Homes CC||112||5|
|Mannam||4||North Hill CC||80||4|
|Our Common Table||2||4||Origin||4|
|Issaquah||Missiongathering||4||Samoan CCC Spok.||4|
|Kennewick||FCC||125||4||Spokane Vly.||Greenacres CC||36||4|
|Kirkland||Lake Washington CC||80||4||Tacoma||East Side CC||25||4|
|Lacey||Lacey Comm. Church||25||4||FCC||207||5|
|Moscow||United CC||4||Waitsburg||CC of Waitsburg||4|
|Mt. Vernon||FCC||70||4||Walla Walla||Central CC||41||4|
|Othello||Othello CC||46||4||United CC||65||4|
2018 NWRCC Regional Assembly Voting Delegate Worksheet (for Congregations)
Click on the triangle/arrow shapes to display the additional delegate/alternate fields.